Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vancouver Island Sunset and Ferry Wake, October 2009

Vancouver Island Sunset and Ferry Wake, October 2009
Vancouver Island Sunset & Ferry Wake, October 2009
The kindness of strangers
is sometimes overwhelming.
I recently sent this photo in
to Wayne Cox at Global BC TV
in case it was worth showing on
his "Weather Window" segment of
the program.
We never really think about all the people involved in
doing something like this.
It has to go from a computer to
a digital display system, someone
has to do the job. Someone has to
check that it looks okay and it not upside
down or something.
And then Wayne Cox has to actually fit it
in to his weather forecast. It all takes people
and time. And caring and professionalism.
For this I am grateful and honored.
And I wish to extend my thanks
and gratitude for all those involved.
You have no idea how much this means to me.
Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment