Saturday, February 27, 2010

Monday's the Day

Monday's the Day
Our date for our interview is slowly approaching. We are filing DCF( Direct Consular Filing) in Korea for her visa at the Seoul Embassy. That probably doesn't make much sense to anyone else, but someone looking for the same kind of information that I was can use our list to see what we included. I have to pick up a letter of employment from Troy, and statements from our banks to prove how much cash on hand we have(probably not needed, but won't hurt) and then we can pick up the courier receipt at the embassy. I am also going to bring all my evidence of a bonafide marriage with me to the embassy just in case. That includes..bank account information, showing JJ on my insurance, photos of our life, and wire transfers from JJ to my account. I hope that everything goes smoothly on Monday. It will be nice to have all of this behind us. I am more than ready to begin buying tickets home and making hotel reservations for our vacation to Honolulu.

JJ Passport-X
Photo-X
Courier Receipt-O
Medical Report-X
DS230 Pt 1-X
DS230 Pt 2-X
Marriage Certificate-X
Basic Certificate-X
Family Certificate-X
Marriage Certificate-X
Old Family Register-X( maybe not needed)
Translations-X
Criminal Check-X
Translation-X
I864-X
2008 Tax Return-X
Copy of my Birth Certificate-X
Letter explaining why we need a cosponsor-X
Proof of Domicile
-School Contract showing ending date-X
-School Letter-X
-Change of Address for Credit Card-X
-Letter from Community Bank-X
-Dad's Letter allowing us to live at his residence-X
-Troy's Letter-O
-Contract with Dreamworks-X
-Dad's I864-X
-Dad's proof of Residence-X
-Dad's Tax Return-X
-400$ Fee-X

No comments:

Post a Comment