Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have a Hot and Sexy Valentine's Day

Have a Hot and Sexy Valentine's Day

The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex: A No-Surrender Advice Book for Naughty Moms

OK kids, divert your eyes, this post is NOT family friendly.

Doug and I have gotten in the habit of celebrating birthdays (at least mine) and anniversaries at least 3 months late, so why should Valentine's Day be any different?  Especially since I've managed to contract to complete antidote to Valentine's Day - shingles!  Very bad timing.  Not only do I not want to be touched (although I tried to compromise and say it would be okay, what's a little pain with pleasure?), Doug has no interest in touching me with shingles. Oh well!  There's always our yearly trip to Newport in a couple months.

This is right on the heels of having a very sexy party with the Mominatrix in Boston. The gorgeous Kristen Chase (also of Motherhood Uncensored) came up for desserts and wine at Finale along with a healthy dose of sex talk. I was lucky to sit at the cool blogger's table with Christine (Boston Mamas), Tania (Chicky Chicky Baby), Christina (Fairly Odd Mother), Kim (Daily Candy), and visited with one of my favorite podcasters, Kristin (Manic Mommies) who also interviewed Mominatrix (hey there I am in the picture!).

Amazingly enough, I learned quite a bit and even took notes on my iPhone (careful clicking the links in this paragraph...). I already knew about the We-vibe (too expensive for my taste but I like the story about the entrepeneurs - ex-Nortel engineers turned vibrator maker, where do I sign up?), the OhMiBod for the iPhone that vibrates to your music (Kristen gets to review the coolest products) and other advancements in sex toys. But I didn't know about flavored lube, the cone and the purpose of sex pillows (once upon a time, I scoffed at such things because I used to be much more flexible). When I mentioned the sex pillows to Doug, he already knew what I was talking about. What?!  Damn, he was a bachelor way too long before I met him.  By the way, nursing pillows also work well for that. Too bad I gave mine away!

Best quotes of the night (which I was too embarassed to Twitter at the time, but apparently have no qualms about publishing here):
"Viscosity = efficiency"
 (Technically it should lubricity, although the audience member was probably not a mechanical engineer...)

"Flavored lube will change your life."
I forgot my camera, so this is the best iPhone photo I had of our Asian Invasion trio.


Me, Kristen (Mominatrix), and Christine.

Kristen had the amazing height and beautiful half-Chinese features, Christine had the legs, stockings and platform stilettos (woot!), and I had the boobs. The wonderful Anissa had my boobs beat in the last Asian Invasion photo.  I love fact that all the Asian bloggers I know are all beautiful strong women. Asian power!

So go out and buy The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex, and have a hot and sexy Valentine's Day!  Get one on for me while I have the shingles.

P.S. This post was written on my iPhone on my way to celebrating Chinese New Year with my mom.  Happy Year of the Tiger!

Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment