Saturday, February 27, 2010

Very Interesting Weekend

Very Interesting Weekend
It is 3AM in UK now and I am still not asleep yet. I'm in one of the hotels in Bristol. It's one of the coolest place I have stayed in. Just imagine that there is a 24" iMac in every guest room! Maybe it doesn't bother you much. Anyway, I am writing this from my own mac that I brought along.

A few things happened today, my manfrotto tripod has been stolen when me and my girlfriend were on the train to Bristol to visit one of her good friends. This great tripod has been serving me for about 2 years. Very sturdy and it works great when it comes to night shots. I hope the person who took it actually knows what it is for and does not mistake it for a coat hanger or something.haha.

Anyway, just some updates, me and my girlfriend went to Munich, Germany last weekend. It was quite a nice German city compared to Berlin, we had all sorts of German wurst (sausages) and pork knuckles almost everyday. Will post some photos soon.

I think its time for bed now, otherwise I think I'll miss tomorrow's breakfast at the restaurant in the lobby. I will update my blog more often! haha I hope I am able to keep my promises this time haha.

Oh by the way, my family adopted a new puppy! Its a 'golden labrador'. I'll just show one photo of her now.

My Puppy

What do you think? She just can't stop herself from eating. She literally swallows everything you give you within seconds!



Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment