Sunday, February 14, 2010

Recreation Forest in Hwasun

Recreation Forest in Hwasun
Besides from the fresh air and good environment, here's what we can enjoy at Anyang-san Recreation Forest.

On the way to the forest are beautiful white mountains covered with snow.

The road is beautiful but narrow and dangerous because you have to climb up and down the mountain. But you'll enjoy every sights going to the forest.

Here's the forest. Isn't it more beautiful with snow? We walked around. There's 20, 30 and 50 walks it depends on where you want to reach. But it took us almost two hours to go back to our cabin because of the snow. We walked slowly and carefully.

In the forest, there are mushrooms plantation. I didn't know that they were mushrooms if I didn't see the signboard. I thought they were cut down to use as fire or coal. Pardon me. It's my first time to see mushrooms plantation.

Inside the forest is this resting area. We didn't see anyone walking. I don't know if it's because it was too early to get up and take a walk or because of the cold weather and snow.

And here's the dancing bridge next to the mushrooms plantation.





No comments:

Post a Comment