Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow photos from Aberdeenshire

Snow photos from Aberdeenshire

An auld friend of mine who lives in Aberdeenshire sent me photos of his garden. He does occasionally read this blog (once or twice a year, and sometimes may even leave a comment), so when I say 'auld' I mean auld, as in I've known and kept in contact with him for many a year. I actually worked for him for a few years too.

Here's an idea of what the country folk are up against in Aberdeenshire, the below photo is of his driveway out, before heavy snow hits he will usually leave the car at a nearby farmers house, you can see why, those drifts are easily covering the fence, and if you look very closely in the field you'll see a sheep sledging down the hill. That thing in the background is just his rotary clothesline.


No comments:

Post a Comment