Wednesday, February 17, 2010

50 Years!

50 Years!

What does Micheal Jackson and a Southern Right Whale have in common?

I had no idea until I heard one of my daughter's classmates come up with a clever mnemonic device at an open house. Their class was making a presentation on different animals that can be found in Argentina.

His turn came up and the teacher asked him what the life expectancy of a Southern Right Whale was. After chewing it over a little bit his eyes lit up and said "50 years, just like Micheal Jackson!".

He is 7 years old.

Just to clarify, no one really knows for sure the life expectancy, but I found several sites that mention 50+ years, so this works for me.



Picture from All Shows Blog.

Just a coincidence that Micheal wore his glove on his right hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment