Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Roman's Colosseum

The Roman's Colosseum
It has been about 2 years now. I can still remember how great it was being in Rome. The architectures are really amazing. Anyway, here are some photos after quite awhile since my last post.

Colosseum, Rome

If you look at this photo carefully, it is a panorama shot. I stitched two photos together. not too bad eh? I was just using my 18-70mm lens back then, not wide enough for the space I could move.

Colosseum, Rome

This is the interior of the Colosseum. Its really amazing to be able to build such a stadium which could contain up to 50,000 spectators.

Colosseum, Rome

Most of the structures were destroyed, and additional structures were added to support the Colosseum.

Colosseum, Rome

This is located directly opposite the Colosseum. It was destroyed as well, noticed the broken pillars and broken walls.

Colosseum, Rome

Just another view of the Colosseum from a different angle of view.

Colosseum, Rome

We were there in the early morning, the sun wasn't too warm (colour wise) but the structures were all 'yellowish' and plus the shadow caused by the other side of the Colosseum. Therefore, no able to capture the clear detail of the colosseum. How I wish I know how to do HDR back then :-P

Anyway, do enjoy and feel free to drop some comments ;)
Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment