Sunday, February 7, 2010

Coincidence leads to Little India

Coincidence leads to Little India
I have heard many people saying that Singapore is a very small place and you could easily bump into your friends. I never quite believe that because its not even easy to meet any of my friends around KL. That's not until I stumble into Eunice from Travelerfolio.com at Bugis Junction. It was totally a coincidence because I was going to meet my friend there.

Anyway, I really have to thank her for bringing me around Singapore on the following day. Highly recommended tour guide. haha.

So, our first destination was Little India because she suggested that there were more things to see due to Deepavali Festival. When we got out from the MRT station, I could never believe that I was in Singapore. The streets are full of Indian ethnics and its really very crowded!

Little India - Deepavali

You could easily differentiate a tourist from a local.

Little India - Deepavali

It was a gloomy evening and there wasn't sufficient lights to make the photos more vivid.

Little India - Deepavali

This is one of the street in Little India.

Little India - Deepavali

Fruits and vegetables are everywhere along this street.

Little India - Deepavali

The whole area of Little India was decorated with lights, it should be even better if I were to stay on.

Little India - Deepavali

The main street of Little India is always busy. Lots of people and vehicles.

Little India - Deepavali

You definitely need to wait for the lights to cross this busy street.

Little India - Deepavali

After Little India, we went to Boat Quay for some food and then we took some photos (photos are located here) before calling it a day.

Thanks again Eunice for bringing me around :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment