Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Blog ....Change Your Links...thanks~!

New Blog ....Change Your Links...thanks~!
I have made the switch to self-hosting on Wordpress. I will not be posting on Blogger anymore. You can follow me here. (www.mississippitokorea.com)I still have some bugs to work out and probably will get rid of the flash to speed up the load time. I still am not 100% happy with the theme, but it is the best one that I have found. I will still be posting the same kind of content, but most centered around photos that I have taken. I was going to wait till the move back to Hattiesburg, but decided to go on and make the change.

If you are looking for information on Dongtan, please feel free to have a look at my photos or older posts. If you are looking for a school in Korea, give me an email and let me get you in touch with my recruiters.

No comments:

Post a Comment