Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If you can't go fishing then watch them

If you can't go fishing then watch them
I have to say aquarium's are really cool. Wherever I go, if there is an aquarium, I will find my way there. Especially if I can't go fishing.
Seeing fish underwater and up close in something that resembles the wild is definitely an educational experience.
Being and avid angler and sometimes a bit mad about fishing I relish the chance to learn anything I can about my prey. Besides the modern day shark tubes are really cool and the petting pools are definitely a major draw.
I think we were in there for 3-4 hours. Me holding everybody up for "just one more minute".
If fish had a way of capturing us and watching to learn how to avoid the hook, I think they would.

So with that being said, here is a short video of the Melbourne Aquarium.
You can't pet the fish but you can have a look.

Tight lines




No comments:

Post a Comment