Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Confessions of a Jet Setter: The courage to design the life you want

Confessions of a Jet Setter: The courage to design the life you want
I receive letters everyday from around the world for all sorts of things. This particular letter just really stuck out for me and I wanted to share it with you (with Billy's permission). Rather than making comments on the letter I decided to let it stand on its own and listen to your comments. As I believe this letter will resonate differently with different people. As Mike Myers in coffee tawk says - Discuss!

Follow Rob (and Kim) on Twitter here.

Mykonos Greece Belvedere Hotel

I receive letters everyday from around the world for all sorts of things.  This particular letter just really stuck out for me and I wanted to share it with you (with Billy’s permission).  Rather than making comments on the letter I decided to let it stand on its own and listen to your comments.  As I believe this letter will resonate differently with different people.  As Mike Myers in coffee tawk says – Discuss!

Hey Rob,

Just wanted to drop you a quick to say thanks.  I’ve watched your site for a while but resisted taking the plunge in making a change to my own lifestyle.

Read 4HR WW a long time ago and tossed it aside… In fact I noticed some of my employees all of a sudden putting “out-of-office” responders on and I lost it on them (my best line must have been does Bill @#% Gates have an auto responder on!).

Anyways I’ve been making high 6 figures for a long time, traveled the world on business, and have all the toys I get to look at in my garage when I left my million dollar home (very early) in the morning on my way to a job I hated.

I sat down about two months or so ago and read every single blog item you had on your site and pulled a Richard Branson and said “screw it let’s do it”.

I parted ways with my partners, left a big pay check behind, and have started my NR quest. Scared out of my freakin mind but determined to figure it out (and convince my family I am not nuts).

Anyways wanted to say thanks. I am a Jet Setter at heart, have a worldwide rolodex, and have partied and stayed in some of the coolest locations but none of it compares to the sense of excitement about building a real lifestyle for me and my family.

All these NR guy’s I’ve seen online looked like a bunch of hokey computer geeks flogging crap info products (I know… unfounded opinions on my part may I add), however I find you cool and inspiring.

See you at some jet-set location in the near future!

Regards,

Billy

##############

I’m currently knee deep in some amazing interviews for our newest product Secrets of Successful Muses. If you want to step to the front of the line and be the first to know when they are released sign up here for the early alert list.

Sign up now for the

Early Alert list…

First Name:
Primary Email:
Choose Which List You Want:

Source: www.jetsetlife.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment