Friday, August 14, 2009

Saturday Riding Around FlatLand

Saturday Riding Around FlatLand
I enjoyed a fine ride Saturday as I headed out to the Groves of Eastern Pasco and Southern Hernando Counties for some riding where the curves are.

There were tons of motorcycles as well as bicyclist out enjoying the roads and the fine morning weather here in FlatLand.

By 1:00pm the temps had reached 93 f. with very high humidity so I headed down into Pinellas County to visit my favorite Surf & Turf shop for some nice dry-aged beef to perfect on the grill.

I made it home as the Thunderstorms exploded over FlatLand and prepped the steaks for the grill with some Jack Daniels Marinade for about two hours, then cooked them to grilling perfection while Sue prepared Baked Beans and Pasta Salad. It all turned out great and were the perfect end of a fabulous day here in FlatLand.

LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment