Sunday, August 30, 2009

09 June 26 - King of Rock Michael Jackson dead at 50

09 June 26 - King of Rock Michael Jackson dead at 50
I was at work when I heard of the news, thanks to a few who quickly gave me a call and told me to listen to the broadcast.

I'm not a big fan of Michael Jackson, but my Mom and Brother are, and I remember when they used to listen to Michael's songs.

That was before...

Oh and not forgetting, during my school days, we had used Michael's Song for one of our Stage Play performance.. Those were the time.




Regardless.....
I'm one of those in the billions who were expecting him to be back on Stage....

It's a mixed feeling, how I wish he could have performed his Concert in London.. Just one last time..
All news channels had been telling how Jackson leads his life, to mourn and give him the greatest honor, I'll do the same for the King of Rock..



When I was little, I tend to wonder how come he's as fair as a princess even though his sisters (referring to Janet Jackson) are tan.



It was said that he performed amazingly during his teen years.. (I was probably too young to realize my love for music during those days haha.)


Of course, although I wasnt a hardcore fan of Michael, having an entire childhood with his musics being aired in the radio and all that really got into me.



By the the time I started listening to various of musics, Jackson had already retired from the stage. Which... I guess, it was unfortunate for me.

Since I've never actually been attracted to his music, I'm really looking forward to his performance in London... His first Concert in, 16 years (wasnt it?)


Yes.. I really do is expecting it...

I cant express how disappointed I am over the loss of our King of Rock... and to the billions who are looking forward to his return..

For those who are interested for further information, you might just read the news at MSN News Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50 and Yahoo! News Jackson lived like a king but died awash in debt.

I hope the best will happen for us all.
Source: seizhin.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment