Monday, August 31, 2009

Record HIgh Temperatures for British Columbia, Canada July 29, 2009

Record HIgh Temperatures for British Columbia, Canada July 29, 2009
Record High Temperatures, July 29, 2009
No doubt about it. Vancouver is in the midst of
record breaking high temperatures.
39 Celcius at the Vancouver Airport yesterday.
That's not even factoring in the humidex.
Humidex is both temperature and humidity
added together, since the temperature
isn't the only thing to make you feel
sticky. The humidity is sure
to give the old sweat glands
a good work out.

This is not good news for the forest fires
raging across the province.
The fire hazard is running on "extreme"
right now.

No kidding.

I've decided I like my fan.
"Minimizing energy use"
doesn't relate to them.
Or air conditioners.

I'm not even going to start
looking at the air quality.

I think my fan is calling me again.



Source: mybootsnme.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment