Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Present For Your Blog

A Present For Your Blog

I thank Bhavesh for this award. Ok. Rather, I’ll put it as my travelogue thanks Bhavesh for this award. Coz this is not for me but for my blog. Isn’t it Bhavesh?!!!


This person has this lovely blog called Information is Everything. It has his random thoughts, pictures he’d clicked, places he had been to, food he’d cherished, God’s he’d worshipped, some festivities, some interesting mail forwards too. It has everything he comes across, I guess.

And now I pass on this award to,

MridulaA professor from India who keeps travelling in India and blogging and clicking with a bit of UK too. And would you believe if I say she’s blogging since June 2005.???!!!

Ekanthapadhikan – A biker man from Kerala who goes wherever the road take him. A brand new yet a promising blog. And I actually like his name very much.

Ramesh – A Madrasi from (ofcourse) Madras aka Chennai, India now living in Dubai has his whole skeleton made of funny bone. He has a series of thought provoking stories which will tickle you for sure.

Prasanth – A Malayali in Delhi with an exquisite skill and great passion in Photography. His blog is a mix of Malayalam & Hindi.

Julie – A vivid photographer from Arizona who has this blog dedicated completely to her passion that’s photography. She’s doing a Halloween Series of clicks now…

My hearty thanks to Bhavesh for this award and congrats to others to who I pass it on.. Good day..


No comments:

Post a Comment