Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL . . . . . .

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL . . . . . .
. . . . and God Bless Tiny Tim!

I know it is only the 22nd of December but I am in a panic that I will be so busy from now on that I might not have time to pass on this greeting.
You all know what 1st lady will do to me if I miss out this important message. EUCK! Doesn't bare thinking about.

Anyway I send all our loyal readers best Greetings and hope they all enjoy their Christmas. ( Hunterer will be having his Christmas and New Year all in the one go!! Whether he wants it or not)
A few words of warning though. Remember that you do NOT have to eat all the dinner, chocolates, liqueurs, cheese and biscuits on Christmas Day. NOT if you want something to eat on Boxing Day, and NOT if you want to be able to actually move from the couch at some point.
Also please do not drink too much cider! You know how cross Little Miss will be when she returns and can't buy her favourite brew anywhere!
Remember that if you are buying complicated toys for Christmas to read the instructions well in advance of Christmas Eve or you may find yourself still up at 4am on Christmas Day ( that happened to me when a Sindy caravan for 1st lady took that length of time to assemble. No, it wasn't just last year!!)
And of course remember to leave Santa out his favourite tipple ( whatever you prefer!) and a nice plate of tempting cakes. I hear that the reindeer's prefer liqueurs now so I suggest you replace the carrots with those.

Apart from that I wish you all joy,rest,fun,more rest, mountains of Christmas Fare and barrels of Christmas spirit! ....and did I mention REST?!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!!!

STOP PRESS 1st Lady is now heading for Paris and expects to fly to DC tomorrow. She wants you all to know that she has been doing holiday research in Europe and will be putting it down to Business Expenses. She is sure she will find Paris a real grind. Ah it's a hard life but someone has to do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment