Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going Out

Going Out

It is such a pretty day outside!  Hubby and I did end up taking a walk.  Now it’s time for me to get myself ready to go out tonight.  My mother-in-law offered to watch the little one so we could have some couples time without her.  We took her with us when we celebrated both Valentine’s Day and Hubby’s birthday, so we’re definitely going to take advantage of the time we can have alone together.

I have to take a shower, and I have to figure out how in the world I’m going to put my face together. The bags under my eyes look absolutely horrible. I think I need me some of that hemorrhoids treatment stuff to put under them. I've never tried it, but I've heard it really works. I haven’t worn makeup in awhile.  Heck I can count the number of times I’ve dolled myself up since the baby on one hand.  I did just buy some new concealer that I haven’t tried yet, but I’m hoping it’ll cover up these dark circles so I won’t look as tired as I normally feel in the evenings.



Source: informalcritique.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment