Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is your Advertlets earnings not moving?

Is your Advertlets earnings not moving?
I joined Advertlets back in August and have been hosting their ads in my blog for quite some time now. Just a couple of days after joining, my earnings, although very little, just continued to increase. I have one 468x60 banner ad and 2 sidebar ads, one with poll and one without. I was so excited with this venture that I even wrote about getting my first check from Advertlets.

But recently, I noticed that either my earnings would totally not move or will be very slow. I know there's a slight decrease in the numbers of visitors to my blog, but I'm sure it's not that much to cause my earnings to become FROZEN.

Are you having the same problem? Is your Advertlets earnings steadily going up?


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment