Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Great Call

A Great Call
I spoke to my dad last night around 1 or 2 am Korea time and was given the message that mom was doing much better. I called it a night and crashed out.

This morning around 8am I was awoken by the sound of my cellphone singing. My mother was on the line, but it took me a few extra seconds to 1. wake up 2. recognize her voice. I believe that she was still on some pain medicine, but she really sounded fine and didn't remember anything from the day of the surgery. She has been moved from ICU to her own room, so hopefully she will be able to go home in the next 4 or 5 days. I look forward to being able to talk to her when I am fully awake. I went back to sleep after speaking with her for just a few minutes and when I woke up, I thought for a second that it might be a dream.

In other news, we made another visit to the dentist. JJ had one of her wisdom teeth taken out and I got prepped for my crown. It was so nice to be able to sit in the dentist's office waiting room and check my email via the computer set up in the waiting room for clients.
Source: mississippitokorea.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment