Friday, November 13, 2009

Where to Party in St. Tropez: A Few Secrets From Our Secret List

Where to Party in St. Tropez: A Few Secrets From Our Secret List
With all the talk of the recession and the world about to implode economically, I was convinced that when I arrived in St. Tropez I would see a ghost town. Nope. In fact, I found the opposite. The hotels were overbooked and I had to pull strings just to get a room. The New Jet Set were there and ready to party!

With all the talk of the recession and the world about to implode economically, I was convinced that when I arrived in St. Tropez I would see a ghost town.  Nope.  In fact, I found the opposite.  The hotels were overbooked and I had to pull strings just to get a room.  The New Jet Set were there and ready to party!

If you’re looking for a place that will transcend you to another world of glitz, glamour and flat out excess, this is the place for you.  This is by far the ultimate playground of the Jet Set.  Don’t get me wrong – I did NOT do it on my 100 million dollar yacht, although I did party at the same places they did.  I didn’t fly in on my G5 private jet either, but I did share the same beaches they did.  I didn’t even drive my Bentley over from Monaco, but I did eat at the same restaurants that they did.

For me being a part of the NEW Jet Set means you get to experience it all AND have your muse making money while you’re doing it.  In fact, we made more money the month we were there then we did the month before we left.  What’s better than waking up a bit foggy from partying to see all the orders from the night before come in from all the different time zones?

If you haven’t joined our movement yet and want to become part of the new jet set just enter your info in the email box above and we’ll keep you in the loop.


Also, were only letting a small group of people into our member site, Secrets of Successful Muses, and the door is closing this Sunday at midnight.  I’m not really sure when we’re going to re-open it.  So, if you’re thinking of joining here’s the link.

For those who have asked – here are a few of our favorite spots in St. Tropez (in no particular order).

Restaurants

1. Villa Romana

Beach Clubs

1. Club 55

Night Clubs

1. Caves Du Roy

Hidden Secret Places:

You didn’t think we were going to give you ALL our Secrets did you?

Our Secret List will be here when it’s ready:)

###################################################

P.S. We get asked a lot how we pack everything for a month in Europe into one carry one.  Here’s the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment