Monday, November 30, 2009

GL1800:New Front Brake Pads Fitted at 26k

GL1800:New Front Brake Pads Fitted at 26k
Thursday, after completing my "Honey-Do's", I decided to install a fresh set of Front Brake Pads before heading out for a ride on this fine FlatLand day.
CIMG4416

The OEM Brake Pads have done a great job hauling this big-o-girl to a stop, but it was time for a new set and what Lady doesn't like a new pair of shoes, or two?


CIMG4417


Fitting new front brake pads takes just a few minutes to complete, while uncovering the calipers takes a few minutes as well.

I procured the two sets of brake pads from WingStuff.com when I place orders for other items.

WingStuff.com applies discounts and free shipping when your order is a certain dollar amount. So to clear the dollar amount, I'll add a set of pads to the order, which actually reduces the overall costs of the order once shipping is free.

I'm also a V.I.P. Member at WingStuff.com and receive further discounts through the program.

LATER

Source: davedragon.rilysi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment