Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where Did The Time Go?

Where Did The Time Go?
Wow this has been a long day.  It's been a long week in general, but today was definitely a lot longer than I anticipated.  Sitting in my doctor's office for almost 2 hours didn't help that any.  I had to do the nasty glucose tolerance test.  At first I thought the stuff was great because it does taste really good, but the part that sucks is the crash you feel later.  Couple that with the fact that I had to get a flu shot that always makes me feel like crap, and I was definitely glad when I finally got out of that place.

Oh well we don't have much longer to wait now.  Miss Elliana will definitely be here near the end of November.  I can't believe time has flown by so fast!  It seems like yesterday Hubby and his bff were standing outside the hospital puffing cigars over the birth of his bff's son.  That was in April, and we thought November would never get here.  Now Hubby's talking about ordering Padron cigars to smoke with his bff because November is just around the corner.

Heck, I'm talking baby showers with my friends and family members, and that's something that I thought wouldn't happen for another few months. It's shocking to me to realize we only have about 12 weeks left. 12 weeks seems like nothing!



No comments:

Post a Comment