Friday, January 22, 2010

Dawn Goes horseback riding

Dawn Goes horseback riding

Howdee all,

My second time on a horse…

A neighbor of Mark and Debbie's likes to take a ride everyday…she has two horses..and likes to exercise the other..

So she invited me to ride.

This is the horse i am riding…Jeannie

horseback riding with merrilee_001View while ridinghorseback riding with merrilee_002 I was a little concerned about uphill's with all the loose rock..

but..Merilee took it easy knowing it was my first timehorseback riding with merrilee_003 Jeannie was a very mellow horse she knew the area well .

Jack the dog..followed us..

horseback riding with merrilee_004 Petroglyphs horseback riding with merrilee_006 Rocky path…I didn't take any pics of the real rocky ups and downs..

to busy concentrating..though i probably didn't need to do that..Jeannie was quite capablehorseback riding with merrilee_007 Merilee and Shiloh horseback riding with merrilee_009   Me on Jeannie..Turtle peak in the background.    horseback riding with merrilee_016

It was a nice ride..though, I prefer hiking……..


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment